Citrus Peel Fibres
Ceamsa, manufacturer’s Ceamfibre, a dietary fibre from purified citrus peel.
Ceamfibre is a natural ingredient with high water holding capacity suitable for water management, fat replacement and texturizing. It has a high dietary fibre content and is derived from a non allergen source.
- Reduces frying losses.
- Improves texture in sausages and minced meat
- Reduces oil uptake in coated deep fried products
- Maintain moisture in reheated products
- Reduces freezing, thawing losses
- Process stable
- Free from gluten and other allergens
- Works for a clean label
- Improves yield, reduces purge and drip loss
- Improves texture
- Prolongs firmness
- Reduces moisture loss
- Reduces breakage, cracking and tearing of baked products
- Improves dough yield
- Improves freeze thaw stability of frozen dough
- Reduces moisture migration of bakery fillings.
- Fat replacement
- Egg replacement
If you want to know more about Ceamsa please visit www.ceamsa.com